- Assisting in preparation of official documents, filing and registration of corporate documents, and follow up with government to facilitate the administrative procedures.
- Assisting in organizing seminars and workshops internally or jointly with universities, NGOs or government.
- Performing logistic arrangements for experts and missions such as accommodation, car arrangement, flight booking
- Web-site and Facebook management
- Distributing press release to local and Japanese Media, arrangement and coordinating of press inquiry
- Making PR goods and inventory management (calendar, photo panels, pamphlet, project map, and stationary etc.)
- Conducting Media tour to visit project sites
- Other general affairs and PR related business
- Japanese language skill of N1 or N2 (reading, writing, speaking)
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Age less than 35 years (preferably)
- Ability to work in a team and maintain harmonious relationship with other staff
- More than 5 years of working experience in organization/s
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
English (Intermediate) and Japanese (Intermediate)