Account cum General Admin (Japanese Speaker) (This job is closed!)
• Help with external and internal reporting requirements
• Assist to manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting activity for the company.
• Daily accounting transactions such as preparing and processing invoice payments and review and process staff expense claims.
• Provide Sales/cost/efficiency/profit and business management support and analysis to the functional areas in the organization as requested
• Own the process of manage Accounts payable and Accounts receivable schedule and recordings
• Monthly cash flow management.
• Assist with the Office manager to ensure all payments are accurately recorded and reflected in the general ledger.
• Tax filings and bank transactions.
• General filing and scanning of documents.
• Interface with the accounting team in Japan and assist as required.
• Assist in administrative and clerical duties.
• Answering phones and greeting guests.
• Age 24-30
• University Graduate.
• Minimum 1 years of professional accounting and admin back office support experience
• Strong communication skill. N4 or Upper level of Japanese.
• Japanese company experience in Myanmar is a big plus.
500,0000 MMK (NET)
Mon ~ Fri
9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
construction, real estate