Assistant Manager of Interpreter
- Translating and interpreting Burmese into Japanese.
- Making documents for visa application and applying visa.
- Making record of meeting.
- Other tasks.
- Must have experience of studying or working(including part-time) in Japan
- Must have N2 or N1
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Intermediate level English
- 28~38 years old
- PC skill: intermediate
- Gender, Education: N/A
Japanese (Upper Intermediate) and English (Intermediate)
Ferry:no, transportation expenses 30,000MMK provided
900,000 - 1,100,000 MMK (GROSS)
8:30 am - 5:30 pm , shift system