Logistics Customer Service (International Logistics) @ Thilawa SEZ
- Receive orders via phone, e-mail.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers.
- Communicate with customer on shipping schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping documentation, sample request and loading requirements, and order confirmation.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Custom clearance
- English or Japanese Intermediate level
- Can write e-mail and talk with client by phone.
- 23-30 years old
- Male or Female
- Have working experience over 3 years in related field.
English (Intermediate) or Japanese (Intermediate)
Yearly Bonus (April & October)
500,000 - 600,000 MMK (GROSS)
Monday to Friday
Saturday ( Half Day )