- To assist Japanese officer to implement JDS scholarship project
- To coordinate and negotiate with the project stakeholders
- To support administrative procedures of scholars who will go to and return from Japan
- Drafting business/ official documents and preparing meeting record
Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Supervising Electrical (Electrical construction of Building such as Power Plant, Office, Factory) &
Mechanical (Installation and Piping construction) works
- Office work (quotation, estimation,design)
- Translating and Interpretation between Japanese & Burmese.
- Helping Director at meeting/negotiation.
- Supporting Director for making business strategy in Myanmar and for managing company
- Collecting information of Myanmar business, and advising Director