Maintenance Engineer ( Mindhama Road) (This job is closed!)
1. Responsible for the day to day operation of section/team.
2. Report to Section Manager on all matters relating to the section.
3. Consultation with customer relating to maintenance/ renovation matters.
4. Responsible for tools/instrument used, such as maintenance, and calibration of tools.
5. Conduct investigation of damage/accident and preparation necessary report.
6. Ensure that maintenance works is being carried out.
7. Commissioning or carry out inspection on newly installed equipment and equipment under maintenance contract.
8. Take action for safety and performance related breakdown of equipment.
9. Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Who can work OT (or) If necessary have to work in holidays ( depend on the working situation )
Age - 22 to 26
Gender - Male Only
Education - Bachelor of Engineering ( Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical ) or Diploma in Engineering
Working Experience - At least 1 year ( Maintenance Field )
Skills - Microsoft Office
Language - English ( 4 skills )
Ferry (or) Transportation Allowance.
200,000 - 300,000 MMK (GROSS)
Mon-Fri (8:00 to 5:30)
installing & maintaining elevators